Would you like to find out more about the safety instructions for 3Dandprint's 3D pens? On this page, you will find our safety instructions.
We are always there for you
Do you have a question about one of our products or about your order? Our team is ready to answer all your questions.
Our customer service is available from Monday to Friday between 09:00 and 17:30
- This device can’t be used by children under 14 years old.
- Keep out of reach of children under 14 years old.
- This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
- Do not use any other material besides PLA, ABS and PETG.
- Before using other filament, clean the pen properly and make sure that the old filament is removed from the nozzle.
- Do not use the device when damage to housing or cables is noticed.
- Do not attempt to service the device yourself.
- Do not use the 3D pen if it is damaged in any way.
- Do not dispose of electrical appliances as unsorted municipal waste, use separate collection facilities.
- When using the 3D pen, the nozzles temperature is high. Do not touch the nozzle or surroundings close to the nozzle when the power is on and wait for the 3D pen to cool when powering off. Do not touch the filament shortly after applying.
- Use the base stand after using the pen. This prevents burns on any surface.
- Do not place the device on any kind of fabrics.
- Avoid skin contact. In case of burns, wash out the wounds with cold water.
- Always use something to protect the surface you are working on while using the 3D pen.
- Only use the power adapter from 3Dandprint.
- When the 3D pen is not in use, pull out the power plug. Avoid carbonization for the filament when the 3D pen is heated and not used for a long time. We advise you to remove the filament when you store the 3D pen.
Do not use the 3D pen near bathtubs, showers, basins or other vessels containing water.
3Dandprint shall not be held liable for any injuries or damage due to misuse of the 3Dandprint 3D printing pen.
Craft Christmas magic at home with your 3D Pen
Making Christmas decorations with your 3D pen, how much fun is that? From baubles and ornaments for the Christmas tree, to cute figures for your Christmas village. Use your imagination and creativity and bring the Christmas magic into your home with the most beautiful 3D Christmas decorations you dr...
Til je 3d creaties naar een hoger niveau met een 3d printer
3D print pennen zijn geweldig voor hobbyisten die creatief aan de slag willen met hun 3D printprojecten. Maar als je klaar bent om je 3D print ervaring naar een hoger niveau te tillen, dan is investeren in een 3D printer the way to go! Laten we het hebben over wat een 3d printer onderscheidt en waar...
Customers rate us 8,9!
"Lightning fast shipping"
Ildiko - 05-05-2023
Sabrina Gidley - 19-09-2022
Hi, can we help you with something? You can send us a message via (web)-whatsapp. Rather speak to someone by phone? We are available on working days between 09:00 and 17:30 on +31 20 261 4883.