Find out more about our terms and conditions. On this page, you can read all about 3Dandprint's terms and conditions.
Article 1. Definitions
- Customer means every visitor to the internet site or every natural person who enters into or has entered into an agreement with 3Dandprint via the 3Dandprint webshop.
- Products means all the 3Dandprint articles that 3Dandprint has included in the sales assortment of its webshop.
Article 2. Applicability
- To the exclusion of any other general terms and conditions, these General Terms and Conditions of Sale (hereinafter: Terms and Conditions) apply to all offers, orders, agreements and deliveries of 3Dandprint. These Terms and Conditions can also be consulted on the internet at: https://3Dandprint.eu/algemene-voorwaarden/
- These Terms and Conditions apply to every contact between 3Dandprint and the customer, regardless of which means of communication is used.
- Accepting an offer or placing an order means that the Customer accepts the applicability of these Terms and Conditions.
- Departures from what is stipulated in these Terms and Conditions are only possible if 3Dandprint has explicitly agreed to this in writing, in which case the other provisions remain fully in force.
- If the Customer also refers to his general terms and conditions, these do not apply unless 3Dandprint has explicitly agreed to this in writing.
- All rights and claims, as stipulated in these Conditions and in any further agreements for the benefit of 3Dandprint, are also stipulated for the benefit of intermediaries and other third parties brought in by 3Dandprint.
- Insofar as these Terms and Conditions have been drawn up in a language other than Dutch, in the event of differences the Dutch text shall always prevail.
Article 3. Offers / agreements
- All offers by 3Dandprint are non-binding and 3Dandprint, subject to the provisions in Article 3.2, explicitly reserves the right to change prices, in particular when this is necessary on the basis of (legal) regulations.
- An agreement comes into being only after acceptance of the Customer's order by 3Dandprint. 3Dandprint is entitled to refuse orders or to attach certain conditions to the delivery, unless explicitly stated otherwise. If an order is not accepted, 3Dandprint will communicate this within ten (10) working days after receipt of the order.
Article 4. Prices and payments
- The prices stated for the products offered are in euros, including VAT and excluding handling and shipping costs, any taxes or other levies, unless otherwise stated or agreed upon in writing.
- If the prices for the offered products increase in the period between the order and its execution, the Customer is entitled to cancel the order or to dissolve the agreement within ten (10) days after 3Dandprint has announced the price increase.
- In some cases there are promotional prices. Action prices are only valid for a certain period as long as stocks last.
- The shipping and handling costs for orders up to € 20.00 (including VAT) are 2.99 for deliveries within the Netherlands. Orders from € 20.00 with a destination within the Netherlands will be delivered for free.
Article 5. Delivery
- Orders are delivered as quickly as possible. 3Dandprint strives to deliver orders within 48 hours (except weekends). The stock indication on the website is only indicative and does not apply as a fatal term.
- Deliveries are only made in the Netherlands, Belgium, France and Germany. Unfortunately, we are unable to deliver orders with a different destination at this time.
- If the delivery is delayed due to (temporary) lack of stock, or for other reasons, or if an order cannot or can only be partially carried out, the customer will be informed as soon as possible but no later than thirty (30) days after he has placed the order. In that case, customer has the right to cancel the order without any costs.
- Deliveries will be made to the address specified by the customer in his order, unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing afterwards.
- As soon as the products to be delivered have been delivered to the indicated delivery address, the risk regarding these products is transferred to customer.
Article 6. Retention of ownership
- The ownership of delivered products, notwithstanding the actual delivery, does not pass to the Customer until the Customer has paid all that the Customer owes 3Dandprint under any agreement. This includes payment of interest and costs, including those of earlier or later deliveries.
- Before ownership has passed, the Customer may not encumber, sell, resell, dispose of or otherwise encumber the Products.
Article 7. Cooling-off period and right of withdrawal
- Customer is obliged to check the shipment immediately upon receipt and verify whether the delivered products meet the purchase agreement. In the unlikely event that products do not comply, the customer must report this within seven (7) working days of delivery.
- For transactions with consumer buyers, which have been realized through a webshop, the customer has the right to exercise the right of withdrawal without penalty and without giving reasons within seven working days after delivery of the product in question. On the 3Dandprint.eu website under FAQs it is described how this right of withdrawal must be exercised.
- If the Customer has exercised the right of withdrawal as stated in 6.2, 3Dandprint will ensure that any prepaid purchase price minus a contribution to the shipping costs will be refunded to the Customer within thirty (30) days after the withdrawal.
Article 8. Warranty
- The warranty on the products is equal to the warranty offered by the manufacturer.
- Guarantee claims can be made by sending an e-mail to info@3Dandprint.eu, stating the customer number, invoice number and a description of the problem. Or you can call (+31) 020-2614883 and the above details are at your fingertips.
- The invoice is proof of the guarantee.
- The warranty does not apply if the damage is caused by injudicious use of the product.
Article 9. Communication
- For misunderstandings, delays or improper transmission of orders and communications as a result of the use of the Internet or any other means of communication in the traffic between the customer and 3Dandprint, or between 3Dandprint and third parties, as far as pertaining to the relationship between the customer and 3Dandprint, 3Dandprint is not liable, unless and insofar as there has been an intentional act or omission or gross negligence by 3Dandprint.
Article 10. Force majeure
- In the case of force majeure and without prejudice to its other rights, 3Dandprint has the right, at its own discretion, to suspend the execution of the Customer's order or to dissolve the agreement without judicial intervention, by informing the Customer of this in writing and without 3Dandprint being bound to pay any compensation, unless this would be unacceptable in the given circumstances according to the standards of reasonableness and fairness.
- By force majeure is meant any circumstance independent of the will of 3Dandprint, as a result of which the fulfilment of its obligations towards the Customer is, in whole or in part, prevented.
- If the agreement has already been partially executed by 3Dandprint, the Customer shall pay the selling price of the delivered Products.
Article 11. Intellectual and industrial property rights
- The Customer must fully and unconditionally respect all intellectual and industrial property rights of 3Dandprint.
- The Customer is not permitted to copy the delivered Products, to modify them in whole or in part or to give them a different brand name or packaging, or to use the brand in any other way or to register it in his own name.
- 3Dandprint does not guarantee that the Products delivered to the Customer do not violate any (unwritten) intellectual and/or industrial property right of third parties.
Article 12. Privacy statement
- 3Dandprint shall process the personal data of the Customer exclusively in accordance with its privacy statement, which forms an integral part of these Terms and Conditions.
Article 13. Applicable law and competent court
- Dutch law applies exclusively to all rights, obligations, offers, orders, agreements and deliveries to which these Terms and Conditions apply.
- All disputes between parties shall be submitted to the competent court in the Netherlands.
Artikel 14. Identity of 3Dandprint
3Dandprint is a registered trademark and property of Karsten International BV.
Monday to Friday from 09:00 to 17:30
Phone number: (+31) 020-2614883
E-mail address: info@3Dandprint.eu
KVK number: 52915026
VAT identification number: NL 8506.63.416.B01
Customers rate us 9,0!
Klabine - 07-09-2021
"Jeweils ein Set Printing Pen Pro und Printing Pen Starter Kit"
Kara - 07-09-2021
Hi, can we help you with something? You can send us a message via (web)-whatsapp. Rather speak to someone by phone? We are available on working days between 09:00 and 17:30 on +31 020 261 4883.